Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Life In Three Bags


“You’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So… get on your way!”

-Dr. Seuss

Welcome to my study abroad blog, readers! This spring semester I have the great opportunity to study in Verona, Italy. I have never been out of the U.S. before, so this semester will be quite the adventure and I can't believe it's finally happening. 

In just a few hours I will be boarding my flight to Europe and will step out into Verona soil tomorrow afternoon. The preparation for Verona has been quite an extensive one, but the hardest part will be saying goodbye to friends, family and the American culture, as I know it. Regardless, I am excited to start a new chapter in my life and explore new places and meet new people in Europe. 

I hope you all enjoy what is to come.

TTFN, tata for now!

No comments: